Useful Links

  • Global Experience Ontario
  • Learn English or French
  • Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
  • How to apply


Working in Ontario

Internationally trained chiropodists who want to work in Ontario should contact the College of Chiropodists of Ontario. The College is responsible for regulating chiropodists throughout the province and will outline the steps required for internationally trained chiropodists to become licensed in Ontario.

Getting Help

Bridge training programs: If you are qualified in your profession but new to Ontario, you may benefit from a bridging program. Bridging programs help qualified immigrants move more quickly into their professions without duplicating what they have already learned.

Entry to practice requirements: You can find information on how you can practise as a regulated chiropodist and podiatrist in Ontario on HealthForceOntario.

Regulatory Body


HealthForceOntario offers a number of services to health professionals, including a recruitment centre and jobs listing service.

College of Chiropodists of Ontario
180 Dundas Street West, Suite 2102
Toronto, ON M5G 1Z8
Telephone: 416-542-1333
Toll Free (In Ontario): 1-877-232-7653
Fax: 416-542-1666

Learning More

To learn about occupations in Canada, visit Job Bank.

This site will help you identify the name of your occupation in Canada. It will also give you important information about your profession in many regions of Canada, including job duties, skill requirements and wage rates.

Do you have questions about working in your profession or trade? If so, ask

Go back to the Find Your Profession page

Go back to the Work in Your Profession page