Useful Links

  • Global Experience Ontario
  • Learn English or French
  • Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program
  • How to apply


Working in Ontario

Audiologists assess hearing, prescribe and fit hearing aids and other assistive listening devices, and provide training for their use. Some audiologists also dispense hearing aids.

In Ontario, the College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario regulates the profession of audiologists. You can contact the College to learn about the steps you must take to become registered in this profession.

Getting Help

Bridge training programs: If you are qualified in your profession but new to Ontario, you may benefit from a bridging program. Bridging programs help qualified immigrants move more quickly into their professions without duplicating what they have already learned.

Entry to practice requirements: You can find information on how you can practise as a regulated audiologist and speach-language pathologist in Ontario on HealthForceOntario.


HealthForceOntario offers a number of services to health professionals, including a recruitment centre and jobs listing service.

Regulatory Body

College of Audiologists and
Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario
3080 Yonge Street, Suite 5060
Toronto, ON M4N 3N1
Telephone: 416-975-5347
Toll Free (in Ontario) 1-800-993-9459
Fax: 416-975-8394

Learning More

Visit Speech-Language & Audiology Canada.

To learn about occupations in Canada, visit Job Bank.

This site will help you identify the name of your occupation in Canada. It will also give you important information about your profession in many regions of Canada, including job duties, skill requirements and wage rates.

Do you have questions about working in your profession or trade? If so, ask

Go back to the Find Your Profession page

Go back to the Work in Your Profession page