Opportunities Ontario: Forms & Guides
You can download forms and guides for Opportunities Ontario here. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
All application forms and guides are made available free by Opportunities Ontario to everyone and are not to be sold.
We want to hear from you
- About the Program (PDF)
- Employers (PDF)
- Foreign Workers (PDF)
- International Students (PDF)
- International PhD Students (PDF)
- Investors (PDF)
Important Downloads for International PhD and Masters Graduates
- Application Guide for International Graduates (PhD and Masters) (PDF)
- Nominee Application for International Graduates (PhD and Masters) (Word / PDF)
Important Downloads for Foreign Workers and
International Students with a Job Offer
Important Downloads for Employers
Simplified Application for Previously Approved Employers
If you are an employer who previously applied successfully to the program, Opportunities Ontario has made it easier for you to apply again. Previously approved employers are no longer required to submit supporting documents unless there are changes that may affect the employer’s eligibility for Opportunities Ontario. Please note that Opportunities Ontario reserves the right to request updated documentation. You will find the Pre-Screen Application for Previously Approved Employers on this website.
Smart Employer Application Forms
We have made it easier for employers to complete our application forms. The “smart” application form has help messages that are useful in filling out sections of the form. This feature is available for the Employer Pre-Screen Application Form and Pre-Screen Application Form for Previously Approved Employers.
New Smart Forms
- “Smart” Employer Pre-Screen Application Form (PDF)
- “Smart” Pre-Screen Application Form for Previously Approved Employers (PDF)
- Employer Pre-Screen Application Form (Word)
- Pre-Screen Application Form for Previously Approved Employers (Word)
DID YOU KNOW?
Global Experience Ontario helps internationally trained and educated individuals in regulated non-health professions find out how to qualify for professional practice in Ontario.
HealthForceOntario offers a number of services to health professionals, including a recruitment centre and jobs listing service.
Important Downloads for Investors
Other Important Downloads
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form (Word / PDF)
- Translator Affidavit (Word / PDF)
- Change of Personal Information form (Word / PDF)
- Joint Verification Form (Word / PDF)