Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP): Forms & Guides
You can download forms and guides for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program here. You need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these files.
All application forms and guides are made available free by Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program to everyone and are not to be sold.
Incomplete Employer and Nominee Applications
The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program does not accept incomplete Employer and Nominee applications, and will return them to applicants.
An application may be deemed incomplete if, for example:
- the application form is illegible or incomplete (all fields must be completed, and questions that are not applicable should be marked "N/A"),
- the required supporting documents are not provided, or
- the translations are not complete, certified or notarized.
In cases where Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program returns incomplete applications to applicants, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program will also return the enclosed processing fees.
Please note the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) reception staff are not authorized to review the completeness of applications in person. Accordingly, they will not provide in-person advice on whether applications are complete.
Important Downloads for International PhD and Masters Graduates
- Application Guide for International Graduates (Masters)
- Application Guide for International Graduates (PhD)
- Nominee Application for International Graduates (PhD and Masters)
Important Downloads for Foreign Workers and International Students with a Job Offer
- Application Guide for Foreign Workers
- Application Guide for International Students with a Job Offer
- Nominee Application Form
Important Downloads for Employers
Simplified Application for Previously Approved Employers
If you are an employer who previously applied successfully to the program, Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program has made it easier for you to apply again. Previously approved employers are no longer required to submit supporting documents unless there are changes that may affect the employer’s eligibility for Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program. Please note the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program reserves the right to request updated documentation. You will find the Pre-Screen Application for Previously Approved Employers on this website.
Smart Employer Application Forms
We have made it easier for employers to complete our application forms. The “smart” application form has help messages that are useful in filling out sections of the form. This feature is available for the Employer Pre-Screen Application Form and Pre-Screen Application Form for Previously Approved Employers.
New Smart Forms
Important Downloads for Business Streams Applicants
- Investment Referral Form (Closed effective October 29, 2015).
- Corporate Stream
- Entrepreneur Stream
Other Important Downloads
- Authorizing or Cancelling a Representative form
- Change of Personal Information form
- Joint Verification Form