Global Experience Ontario
An Access and Resource Centre for the Internationally Trained
Global Experience Ontario can help internationally trained and educated individuals find out how to qualify for professional practice in Ontario. This one-stop centre offers a range of services for internationally educated individuals.
The GEO centre provides information for people who intend to apply to a regulatory body to obtain licensure to work in their field. Knowledgeable staff can explain the process for licensing and registration in Ontario.
English and French services are available in person, by telephone and online. Staff at the GEO centre also respond to information requests from prospective newcomers.
HOW TO GET LICENSED AND REGISTERED
Join one of our free live webinars and find out how to work as a licensed and registered engineer, accountant, teacher, early childhood educator or social worker in Ontario.
- Available Services
- Professions Served by Global Experience Ontario
- Professions Served by HealthForceOntario
- Getting licensed to work in your profession or trade
- Academic Credential Assessment
- Bridging Programs
- Career Maps
- Mandatory Trades Fact Sheets
- Useful Links and Resources
- OPS Internship for Internationally Trained Professionals
Global Experience Ontario (GEO)
Tel: 416-327-9694 or 1-866-670-4094
TTY: 416-327-9710 or 1-866-388-2262