Global Experience Ontario
Join one of our free live webinars and find out how to work as a licensed and registered engineer, accountant, teacher, early childhood educator, social worker or in the skilled trades in Ontario:
- Accountants: May 11, July 27, August 31.
- Engineers: May 18, June 29, August 3, September 7.
- Social workers: June 1, July 6, August 10, September 21.
- Skilled trades: June 8, July 13, August 17, September 28.
- Teachers and early childhood educators: June 15, July 20, August 24.
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities (Ministry of Labour): May 25, June 22, September 14.
All webinars are delivered at 9 a.m. in Toronto, Eastern Daylight (Savings) Time Zone.
- Abuja (Nigeria) 3:00 p.m. (UTC+01:00)
- Beijing (China) 9:00 p.m. (UTC+08:00)
- Brasilia (Brazil): 10:00 p.m. (UTC-03:00
- Cairo (Egypt): 3:00 p.m. (UTC+02:00)
- Canberra (Australia): 11:00 p.m. (UTC+10:00)
- Dubai (U.A.E.) 5:00 p.m. (UTC+04:00)
- Islamabad (Pakistan) 6:00 p.m. (UTC+05:00)
- Kingston (Jamaica): 8:00 a.m. (UTC-05:00)
- London (U.K.) 2:00 p.m. (UTC+00:00)
- Manila (Philippines) 9:00 p.m. (UTC+08:00)
- Mexico City (Mexico): 8:00 a.m. (UTC-06:00)
- New Delhi (India) 6:30 p.m. (UTC+05:30)
- Seoul (South Korea) 10:00 p.m. (UTC+09:00)
- Taipei (Taiwan) 9:00 p.m. (UTC+08:00)
- Introduction to Ontario’s Regulated Professions
- Registration or Licensing
- Questions and Answers
Register here. A link to join the webinar will be emailed to you after registration is complete.
These webinars are hosted in English, but the presentation will be available in French. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a French webinar.