Global Experience Ontario
Join one of our free live webinars and find out how to work as a licensed and registered engineer, accountant, teacher, early childhood educator, social worker or in the skilled trades in Ontario:
All webinars are one hour in length and are delivered at 9 a.m. (Daylight Saving Time, or DST after March 12, 2017) in Toronto, Ontario in Canada.
To calculate the time difference between Toronto and the city/country where you currently reside, please use the Time Zone Converter-Time Difference Calculator.
- Accountants: March 1, April 5, May 17, June 28, August 9
- Engineers: March 8, April 12, May 24, July 5, August 16
- Social Workers: March 15, April 19, May 31, July 12, August 23
- Skilled Tradespeople: March 22, April 26, June 7, July 19, August 30
- Teachers and Early Childhood Educators: March 29, May 3, June 14, July 26, September 6
- Introduction to Ontario’s Regulated Professions
- Registration or Licensing
- Questions and Answers
Register here. A link to join the webinar will be emailed to you after registration is complete.
These webinars are hosted in English, but the presentation will be available in French. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a French webinar.