Global Experience Ontario
Join one of our free live webinars and find out how to work as a licensed and registered engineer, accountant, teacher, early childhood educator, social worker or in the skilled trades in Ontario:
- Accountants: November 23, January 25, March 1.
- Engineers: December 7, February 1, March 8.
- Social workers: October 26, January 4, February 9, March 15.
- Skilled trades: November 2, January 11, February 15, March 22.
- Teachers and early childhood educators: November 9, January 18, February 22, March 29.
All webinars are delivered at 9 a.m. in Toronto, Eastern Time Zone.
- Abuja (Nigeria) 3:00 p.m.
- Beijing (China) 10:00 p.m.
- Brasilia (Brazil): 12:00 p.m.
- Cairo (Egypt): 4:00 p.m.
- Canberra (Australia): 1:00 a.m.
- Dubai (U.A.E.) 6:00 p.m.
- Islamabad (Pakistan) 7:00 p.m.
- Kingston (Jamaica): 9:00 a.m.
- London (U.K.) 2:00 p.m.
- Manila (Philippines) 10:00 p.m.
- Mexico City (Mexico): 8:00 a.m.
- New Delhi (India) 7:30 p.m.
- Seoul (South Korea) 11:00 p.m.
- Taipei (Taiwan) 10:00 p.m.
- Introduction to Ontario’s Regulated Professions
- Registration or Licensing
- Questions and Answers
Register here. A link to join the webinar will be emailed to you after registration is complete.
These webinars are hosted in English, but the presentation will be available in French. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in a French webinar.